100 Days of Writing - 44

I am so totally sick of this Winter.

Congrats, Winnie, you won.  You made yourself known and WE GET IT.  YOU'RE GOOD AT YOUR JOB.  WE ARE NOT WORTHY.  Now go away and please let the warm weather return.

I remember sipping smoothies in a tank top in early March not that long ago.  Perhaps that was unusual, now that I think of it, but geez I miss those times.

Been thinking about stories and how we develop as storytellers.  Kids are growing up with YouTube, which has a very different way of telling stories than traditional television does. 

I think my earliest memory of creating a story was when I couldn't fall asleep, I'd walk my fingers up either side of my belly like people, and they would meet each other, and fall in love.  I can't figure out why I don't write romance novels for chrisssssake!!!  That's probably my calling isn't it. 

These two people would be out walking at a park, that had a hill and they would cross paths with each other, start talking and blammo!  Instant love!  And of course they lived happily ever after.  I'm such a product of fairytales.

Are fartytales a thing yet?  Likely, my truest calling of all.  Embarrassing yet delightful tales of passing gas.  Who wouldn't buy that book, COME ON!

Thoughts of the evening.

Katie


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

relationsh*ts

The cow bleeds and I benefit(ed)

Popcorn Farts