Karmacoma

Okay.  Soooooo like what's the deal universe?  What's with all the nice gestures lately?  I feel like I need to amp up my karma because people have been very generous of late.

Yesterday my friend Ruby called me in the afternoon and was like "you want to go see U2 tonight?" Uh - YEAH.  So we went and I cried a few times and the moon spoke to me and I had some revelations.  It was marvelous.  Spectacular.  Really great.

While at U2, my poor dog was at home, depressed.  Yesterday she got spooked by a fly or something and hasn't been acting the same since.  Today an old friend dropped off some ear stuff after spending an hour helping me figure out the problem.  Probably too much ear gunk.  We hadn't spoken in almost two years.  

People are incredible.

Karma is a force I truly believe in.  You get what you give in this life and that's a good way to live it.

I'm taking off for Winnipeg tomorrow and I plan to do plenty of good to keep the karma thriving.  I feel the need to balance the scales so don't hesitate to message me for advice or help or something.  I mean it.  You can post stuff anonymously and I'll respond.  Maybe I'll start a wacky advice column.

Take care Montreal and universe, catch you from the Peg!

Katie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

relationsh*ts

The cow bleeds and I benefit(ed)

Popcorn Farts