In da' hood.

This just happened.

Walking my dog to the dog park, and within the span of 100 feet, I:

-was snubbed by an ex
-fell in love with a handsome mister
-was asked out by a creepy stranger
and
-saw an old flame.

Unbelievable universe.  Really?  What is that all about?  Is this a sign that I should stay in NDG after secret wishes to move to the plateau in the coming months?  Is it a sign that there is some serious manly potential here?  Or is it just a typical afternoon in my neighborhood?

Or.  Maybe I'm reading too much into it.

Regardless, I didn't bother saying hi to this "ex;" we only dated briefly. I bought stuff from the handsome stranger, lied and told the creep that I was seeing someone, and finally, stared sadly at the back of this handsome gentleman as he walked his adorable dog.

SIGH.

All in due time right folks?  All in due time.  Here's a song I'm dedicating to myself, because I CAN.


I love every single one you,

Katie

Comments

  1. Maybe it's the universe's way of telling you that everything's come full circle and you're about to fall into something wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I love the sound of that!! ;) Thanks Ashley!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

relationsh*ts

The cow bleeds and I benefit(ed)

Popcorn Farts