I Need Somebody

Hi!

So in case you weren't aware, I work in schools and get to do lots of good in the world.  I am blessed and greatful for such an amazing job but could not do it without the support of the teachers, staff and administration, not to mention the great thinkers of the world and people like you.

I need you.  No really I do.  I need your help.  Not just for your awesome Facebook status updates, inspirational quotes and great ideas, I need your clothes. 

I'm doing a "prom dress drive" at the high school I work at and am reaching out to the community, as well as Montreal designers for a donation of dresses and gowns for this year's grad and prom.  There are several organizations that do this already, and one of my friends suggested it as a way to help out the less fortunate kids I work with.  I guess I took it upon myself to do this because the time feels right.  Montreal represent!

So that's where you come in.  If you or someone you know has a lovely, nearly new dress they are willing to donate, please get in touch with me at katstwocents@gmail.com and let me know how I can get in touch with you.  I have wheels and am willing to come pick up your goods.  You might even get a hug.  The gown giveaway will take place at the end of March, so I'll be sure to keep you updated.

I definately have a dress or two that I'll probably never wear again, so why not give to a girl who would love it for the first time?

Okay, I'll stop my shpeal.  I know your heart's in the right place.  Just one dress can make all the difference!

Peace and love and beauty and generosity and karma,

Katie

PS.  Women come in all shapes and sizes so please do not hesitate to let me know what's up.  Either send me an email or comment here or get in touch with me on Facebook, let's make this happen!!  Ok.  Thank you.

PPS.  I love you.  And Thank You Again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The cow bleeds and I benefit(ed)

relationsh*ts

Popcorn Farts