Is Gone

I've been seeing windows where there are none lately.  It's happened to me twice, once today and once yesterday, that I thought I saw a window but it was something else.

Today it was in a restaurant and it turned out to be a fridge and yesterday it turned out to be a poster about composting, at Santropol Roulant.  Both times it appeared to be sunny out.

What does it all mean friends?  Am I seeing opportunities where there are none?  Do I need to open the blinds and take a real look at what's going on around me?  Do I just need to get out more?  What?

That's all I've got for you.  For once... I'm actually stumped by what the universe is showing me.  Maybe I need to get my eyes checked or maybe I need to pay better attention, but either way... Stumped.

Thoughts?

Sometimes, I really think the music that is lined up for you after a song on youtube is really meant to be listened to.

LCD Soundsystem,

Katie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The cow bleeds and I benefit(ed)

relationsh*ts

Popcorn Farts