Four.

Today I still feel a bit glum but am hanging on.  All I feel like doing is escaping to the woods, sitting by a lake and snuggling with a warm blanket.  And a man.  Snuggling with a man would be nice.  lol

I've begun to notice things happening with my body.  My lower back has been pretty achy so I have a feeling something is working itself out there.  I've read that when you detox, old wounds will heal themselves because they finally have the nutrients/time/space to do so.  Pretty rad.  The skin on my face feels like it's improving too, it's less itchy and my pores seem to be shrinking.  This makes me happy.  All this time I thought it was smoking that left them gasping for air, but oh yeah, coffee is pretty dehydrating too.  Good stuff.

I wish I could say I was going to take it easy this weekend, but I've signed up to do The 24 Hour Plays at Theatre-Ste-Catherine, my home away from home.  We show up tonight at 8, meet with a few writers and directors, then go our separate ways.  The writers will write, the directors direct and we will act.  The madness really begins tomorrow, at 8 am I think.  Show goes up 12 hours later.  I've memorized lines in less time.  Not.

Anyhoo, I feel the jokey joker in me is rising again so this leaves me to believe I will be feeling more energized and inspired once again, in the near future.  It's pretty nice to think I'm living on natural highs, no sugar and no caffeine are helping.  Only naturally occurring energizers.  I should bring my juicer to the theatre tonight for the writers who have to stay up til the sun rises. Maybe I actually will.

City and Colour,

Katie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The cow bleeds and I benefit(ed)

relationsh*ts

Popcorn Farts