Sweet Dreams

My sister once told me about a dream she had, where God said something very meaningful to her but it was gone as soon as she opened her eyes.

That always stayed with me, wondering what those wise words could have been.

Tonight, as I was filling my tank up with gas, my friend said something to me that disappeared just as quickly,  but I understood it.  I got the message, and it hit home.  He couldn't remember the phrasing either, it was as if it disappeared into the night.

It was something along the lines of... just when you think you've got it figured out, sometimes something sprouts elsewhere, unexpectedly, organically, that's just meant to be.

Damn life, you're so mysterious sometimes.

Thoughts and whistles,

Katie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The cow bleeds and I benefit(ed)

relationsh*ts

Popcorn Farts