Feel The Vibration

I believe in vibes.  I get them from people, from places, music, from situations and from moments I can't otherwise describe.  Vibes.  There are good vibes, and bad vibes, and that's about as complicated as it gets.

What about the vibe we send out into the universe?  The whole "law of attraction" thing.  The way we live our lives, the habits we feed, the actions and behaviors that make us who we are, how do they impact what the universe reflects back to us?

I went camping again this weekend and for the first time in a while or maybe ever I felt the universe speaking to me. We spent the night in the gazebo, by the water, laughing over beers, totally overpowering the incredible silence of our surroundings.  I decided to check out early, and on my way to the tent I strained my neck as I stared at the beautiful bright stars above.


The sky seemed rounded, alive and pulsating, almost.  I saw a shooting star, made a wish and felt like my night was perfectly complete.  It would not be a Lake Sioui weekend without seeing at least one shooting star and making that annual wish.  I decided to spend a few moments with the sky before heading in.  I stood there, hands clasped behind my head, enjoying the midnight beauty.

I heard laughter coming from the gazebo, which was pretty far from my tent, and then heard the echoes reverberating out.  It struck me as a perfect little nod from the universe, showing me just how true vibrations are.  

We've all done it.  Somewhere quiet, in an open space, in nature, shouted and joyed to hear our own echo.  Maybe I don't understand it properly and maybe my naivety is what makes me spiritual, but I figure, if a simple laugh can be heard from where I am, and it's loud too, then the sound vibration must continue on, above the treeline, into the atmosphere and out into the universe.  Does sound ever really cease to exist?  Does it die?

After this weekend, I'm not convinced it does.  So, by law of attraction, sending your wishes out into the universe, by asking for it, or wishing on a shooting star like I always do, out loud, is an energy, or a vibration, that shoots out into outer space, and hopefully works as a boomerang and brings back what you ask for.  

It's worked out a couple of times, the important times anyway, when I really wanted something.  I guess you have to align yourself with whatever it is you're wanting, live as though you have it so that you make the appropriate space for it in your life, and when the timing is right, it will fit itself in just perfectly. 

Just perfectly.  Is anything just perfect?  Apparently I like to use that word today.  It must mean that sending vibrations out, by speaking out and making it clear, is a perfectly acceptable theory when determining the laws of the universe.  

Nobody likes to get hit on the side of the head by a boomerang.  You have to brace yourself for it, so that it falls into your hand as naturally as you threw it.

It smells like onion,

Katie


For more on the "boomerang effect," and how it pertains to attracting a relationship, here's an article I came across when searching for a pic:


And because you want to hear it now:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The cow bleeds and I benefit(ed)

relationsh*ts

Popcorn Farts