Talk is Cheap

Ahhhh... Sunday night writing to good music.  What could be better?

Lots, I suppose, but I'm happily sitting here with my thoughts.  Which is why I'm writing. I've come to realize that I survive by getting it all out.  Sometimes I may share too much, but it's all I know.

Recently someone commented on my writing, which has made me want to take a new approach to this blog, though I'm not entirely sure what it will be like.  I guess I want to leave more up to your own imagination, or deciphering, as it were.  And not necessarily about my love life, or whatever I may write about, but about your life, and what it all means to you.

I can make sense of what's going on in me, but it's up to you to take what I might say and hopefully make you wonder more about yourself.  I suppose that's why I started writing this two years ago anyway, but I rarely leave room for interpretation, I usually spell it out.

That's come to be a part of my being, who I am entirely.  I have a hard time keeping things to myself, especially when I am trying to decode behavior and the goings-on of others.  I've always felt like a detective or clairvoyant in that way, imagining what the people at Provigo are like at home, sitting with their books and plants.  I make major assumptions then am baffled when someone can prove me wrong.  I'd call that a flaw, I don't know about you.

I've always watched people, and made up things in my head to satisfy my curiosity, but sometimes, especially in my personal relationships, it leads to some real bad-tripping.  I jump to conclusions then spell out my wonder, sometimes literally in lengthy emails or conversations, but I can't help but be the way I am, right?

I ask questions, and want to know how people work.  What got you here today and what has it been like?  I should get into journalism.

I typed out a note in my phone a while ago, I don't know where I saw or heard it, but seems pretty fitting today.

"Someday could also be right now."

Boom.

I saw a man talk to a leaf and walk away this afternoon, and as weird as it was, it inspired me.  He picked it up, in the parking lot of Canadian Tire, said something that looked important through the garage window, then tossed it aside and walked away with his bags and old clothing.  Just needed to get it out, just like I do. I just happen to choose Blogger as my sounding board.

Peace and love and Tune-Yards,

Katie


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The cow bleeds and I benefit(ed)

relationsh*ts

Popcorn Farts