iphone baggage

I deleted about 500 photos from my iphone tonight, digital evidence of my past year.  The bulk of the photos consisted of bad self-portraits and documentation from my mouse-infested apartment.  I was worried they'd come after me after abandoning the place so I kept the evidence on-hand in the event I needed to remind them what a shithole I lived in for 3 months.

Carrying the baggage around night and day... it feels good to get rid of it.  But don't worry, I'm not stupid - I backed it up on my laptop.  You never know.  Now the pictures provide me with evidence of my insatiable Instagram habit, something that is probably costing me more than it should.

In any case, I seem to be doing a lot of reflection these days, settling into the hustle of the plateau and getting back into the groove of school.  I handed out 45s to grades 3-6 the other day to talk about personal records and am already making plans for an assembly in December.  Gotta plan in advance.

I'm going with the flow and picking up speed as the days pass, I'm hoping the Fall will bring in new opportunities and presence.  Gotta live in the moment.  ;)

The Bahamas,

Katie



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The cow bleeds and I benefit(ed)

relationsh*ts

Popcorn Farts