Sights and Sounds of 2012

1. I-40
2. The Nashville skyline
3. Chuck Ragan's Nomad by Fate
4. The Ryman Auditorium
5. Graceland
6. Anti-Flag's The General Strike
7. Mount Baker on the Ferry to Victoria
8. Kate Paulson's voice
9. The Revival Tour at Foufounes Electriques
10. Seeing my feet on-stage performing my own work
11. My family surprising me with a 30th birthday dinner
12. Grampa telling me to just have fun
13. The Lorraine Motel
14. The Mississippi river
15. Hillbilly night at The Wheel Club
16. The ceiling at Sun Studio
17. The pile of belongings I left behind in NDG
18. Ferme du Zephyr
19. Mike Ness' tour bus
20. Friends singing Happy Birthday at TSC
21. Art at La Patrie
22. My banjo
23. Beale street in Memphis
24. Wandering eyes
25. The road
26. Seeing a Trigger Effect album at Grimey's in Nashville
27. Johnny Cash's boots
28. Quebec city with my niece
29. All of Pouzzafest
30. The last look into my empty apartment
31. Karaoke night at the Legion in Vancouver
32. The completed mural at school
33. Flatfoot 56 at Petit Campus
34. Bon Iver at Metropolis
35. Hearing Bahama's Lost in the Light over and over again
36. Seeing my high school best friend at my birthday
37. Solids at L'Absynthe
38. Jesse Jackson speech at We Day
39. Cory Branan, Joe Ginsberg
40. The fiddler at Tootsie's
41. Vice
42. The Sadies and Andre Williams at Cabaret du Mile End
43. The night sky at Lake Sioui
44. We Are Augustines and meeting Billy McCarthy at the Corona
45. Aunt Norma & Uncle Al in Toronto
46. A picture of my gramma
47. My face after my dog scratched my eye up
48. Family reunions
49. My keyboard, my pen and paper
50. My dog's grey chin hairs.

Happy new year,

Katie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

relationsh*ts

The cow bleeds and I benefit(ed)

Popcorn Farts