100 Days of Writing - 16

Dear Diary,

It's my "Sweet 16" and everybody bailed on my party last minute.  It's Friday night and I'm literally home alone in bed.  This sucks.  I keep waiting to get a Snap that actually makes me smile but so far it's been lazy "HBs" and heart emojis.

What did I do?  Seriously.  What did I do?  School was boring AF as usual today and when I got to my locker to go home there was just this one sad balloon tied to my lock.  I'm pretty sure Kristy took it from Cassandra B's locker, it had clearly been slowly deflating and her birthday was Monday.  FML.  

I get it- everybody's got their own shit happening but like... isn't today supposed to be about me?  I fucking baked a cake for Kristy's sweet 16 last month, the least she could do was like, post on my wall, tag me on Insta... SOMETHING.

I don't even think people are capable of caring anymore.  Not just about me but about life in general.  It's like there's all this dumb shit trying to grab your attention all the time that it numbs you to the point of a complete lack of care.  I can't even remember who the last person I made eye contact with was.  Probably mom, but she doesn't really count.  

Omg she got me a guitar for my birthday!  I was super stoked, hopefully I can get some lessons or something.  Or I'm sure I'll find some tutorials on YouTube. Def. 

I hate feeling like this.  I feel pathetic.  Like NOBODY cares.  I care.  I care!  Lame.  Whatever, I'll just throw myself a pity party with Marissa tomorrow.  She's actually at a friend's house tonight, not even staying home to hang with her sis on her Sour AF 16.  

#itsmylife

Trista.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The cow bleeds and I benefit(ed)

relationsh*ts

Popcorn Farts