100 Days of Writing - 13

I wrote 7 pages tonight but not much worth posting online.  Lots of feelings.

I also, however, met and chatted with someone I felt like I'd known for a long time though, that was something I haven't experienced in a while.  He came into the grocery store I work at to kill some time and we got to chatting.  After a while and after enough eye contact, it became evident that there was some sort of weird and very random chemistry happening, which totally freaked me out.

In the past, I've entertained the notion of past lives and soulmates and season/reason/lifetime people and I guess I was stumped by what transpired at the counter.  I left work feeling both anxious and energized and wondered if I would see him again.

Very aware right now that I have a tendency to write about love and so I think I'll put a button on this one and try to return to a more creative storytelling route for the next week.  Or maybe not, I don't dictate these things, my fingers do the writing.

Indie 88,

Katie


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The cow bleeds and I benefit(ed)

relationsh*ts

Popcorn Farts